Where Is It Used?
- Underground tunnels
- Subway and railway tunnels
- Commercial, Industrial and residential foundations Basements, cold rooms
- Parking garages and decks
- Bridges, traffic bearing structures
- Sewage treatment facilities
- Elevator shafts
- Hydroelectric power stations, nuclear plants, etc.
- National defense facilities (e.g. military cavity)
- Seaports Pipelines
- Structures such as pools, waterfalls and ponds
- Kitchens and bathroom, walls, concrete roofs
- Press pits
The diversity of use of the crystalline family of products in the last several years has been significant.
Waterproof Masters & Associates Inc. has been established by offering our clients our revolutionary waterproofing solutions customized to individual needs while supporting budgetary requirements. With over 25 years of experience, our innovative processes have enabled us to have carved a niche in the waterproofing industry and become a household name amongst our clientele of Builders, Property Managers and Homeowners alike.