Underground Parking Facilities
- Water leaking from cracks, expansion joints, ledge beam joints, tie rod points, piping and flooring etc.
- High water tables, negative pressure on concrete substrate, failing or missing joints.
- Negative side waterproofing
- Crystalline crack and patch repair, repairing existing and new structures
- Ceiling & Wall Cracks
- Ceiling & Wall Patches
- Expansion Joints
- Ledge beam Joints
- Concrete rehabilitation
- Pillar rehabilitation
- Sump pump & trenching
Crystalline penetrates into the substrate and becomes an integral part of the wall that blocks water transmission while remaining open to vapour diffusion, which will not detach from the substrate.
- Environmentally sound and certified
- Suited for all mineral substrates
- Becomes an integral part of the structure
- Resistant to sulfates and chlorides
- Self-healing properties on micro-cracks
- Resistant to freeze and thaw cycles
Waterproof Masters & Associates Inc. has been established by offering our clients our revolutionary waterproofing solutions customized to individual needs while supporting budgetary requirements. With over 25 years of experience, our innovative processes have enabled us to have carved a niche in the waterproofing industry and become a household name amongst our clientele of Builders, Property Managers and Homeowners alike.