Crystalline waterproofing is applicable to the following engineering/architectural projects in preventing leaks and corrosion to both the positive and negative side of the following:
- Underground tunnels
- Subway and railway tunnels
- Commercial, Industrial and residential foundations Basements, cold rooms
- Parking garages and decks
- Bridges ,traffic bearing structures
- Sewage treatment facilities
- Elevator shafts
- Hydroelectric power stations, nuclear plants, etc.
- National defense facilities (e.g. military cavity)
- Seaports Pipelines
- Structures such as pools, waterfalls and ponds
- Kitchens and bathroom, walls, concrete roofs
- Press pits
The diversity of use of the crystalline family of products in the last several years has been significant.
Around the world, from subway stations to swimming pools; from bridge structures to every kind of foundation; from power stations to water treatment plants, and much more, it’s a long, exciting, and constantly evolving list.